- Wear your retainers every night!
- Bring your retainers with you to all your retainer check appointments.
- Please call our office if your retainers no longer fit or if they crack or break.
- Boil your retainer or put your retainer in the dishwasher!
- Brush your retainer with toothpaste! Toothpaste can be abrasive to the surface of your retainers, and bacteria can get trapped in the abrasions.
How to Clean Your Retainers:
Brush your retainers using a toothbrush and mild dish soap. Be sure to brush and rinse thoroughly. You can also soak your retainers using denture cleaning tablets if you prefer.
Contact our office if you have any questions!