Your Brightening Package
What to Expect at Your Appointments
The first appointment for the brightening package is a scan appointment where we take a 3D digital scan of your teeth. – That’s right, no goopy impressions! – The 3D scan is used to create a custom, 3D printed model of your teeth.
Three weeks later you’ll come in for your delivery appointment where you’ll try your trays in, receive personalized instructions and get to keep your 3D printed models!
At Home Care:
- Brush and Floss prior to whitening.
- Apply a small dot of gel inside the tray to the front surface of each tooth. Applying too much gel in the tray will cause it to overfill and could lead to irritation of your gums.
- Wear one of two times per day for 30 minutes until you achieve your desired shade. You’ll typically see results in 1-2 weeks.
- After whitening, rinse your trays with water.
- Once you achieve your desired shade, you’ll only need to whiten as needed for touch-up.
Contact our office for further information about the brightening package and to schedule your appointment today!